Date: Sat, 25 Dec 93 07:06:28
Subject: Exercise to aid Dream Recall
From: Sri Palindrome.151
An Exercise in Dream Recall
Purpose: This is an exercise to aid in the recollection of dreams
through the use of visualization and tactile imagery. It is best
performed at the times that one begins to fall asleep.
1. Relax; take a few deep breaths, and concentrate on the present
sensation of the extremities.
2. Allow yourself to feel the gradual decrease in sensitivity of the
limbs as you drop off to sleep.
3. Switch your attention rapidly from limb to limb, but block out
extraneous thoughts as completely as possible.
4. When nearly all sensation is lost in the extremities, switch your
attention to the spine; localize your attention to the sensation
at each vertebra. Send a current of energy up from the base very
slowly to the top.
5. When the current reaches the top, visualize the entire spine as a
penis, and the point where it enters the skull as the
sexually-oriented orifice of your choice.
6. Concentrate now on the sensation of the spine-penis entering the
foramen magnum-orifice. When bringing the sensation to the
concious level, recall that it is your penis and/or your orifice;
a great deal of sensation is being generated.
7. Hold the images and sensations in mind until you do, in fact, fall
asleep. Attempt immediately to hold up your dream-hands in front
of your eyes.
By practicing this daily, near total dream recall is achieved in a
relatively short time.